7 vitamins or supplements your Brain NEEDS
With so many cases of Dementia just in the U.S. (over 5 million), the odds are good we all know someone who is affected. If you are like me, you want to do everything you can to reduce your chances of getting this terrible disease!
There are so many benefits to keeping our brain healthy. A sharp and active mind can reduce your stress levels, help you recall information faster, and make you feel more engaged with life. That’s already a lot, but here are more benefits you enjoy when you have a fit brain:
• You think faster
• You are more apt to try new things
• Your memory improves
• You more easily find the right words when you need them
• You are able to practice better listening skills
• You become more efficient
• You are more observant
• You react quicker to stimuli
• You can maintain a good mood longer
• You become better at retaining information
• You become more self-confident
• You have quicker reflexes
With the busy lives we lead, a healthy brain is important.
Vitamins and supplements are just one piece of building a healthier brain, but every step we take can bring big benefits.
Okay, so what are the 7 vitamins and supplements your brain needs to not only maintain health, but also repair damage?
1) Vitamin E protects your brain from certain diseases such as Alzheimer’s.
2) Vitamin B is necessary for the creation of all the best brain chemicals such as dopamine, epinephrine, and serotonin.
3) Vitamin B12 protects the brain from nerve damage and keeps your thinking sharp.
4) Folate keeps your brain in tip-top form, improving areas such as memory and even your ability to concentrate.
5) Vitamin B6, like vitamin B, is necessary for the creation of serotonin.
6) Magnesium acts as a protector, shielding the brain from various toxins.
7) Vitamin C likewise protects the brain from free radicals in its role as an antioxidant.
There you have it my friends. Thanks for reading and if you enjoyed this, please leave a comment.